Venue & Accommodation
The Brown Palace Hotel & Spa
(A): 321 17th Street Denver, CO 80202, United States
(T): +1 303-297-3111
To make a booking please either book directly through the hotel website or call their reservations line (303) 297-3111 to make a reservation at the best available rate and please let them know the event name SmartTransit West when booking.
Please note our preferential rate with the hotel has now ended.
On arrival visit the registration desk to collect your badge before you are permitted to enter the conference. Please wear your badge clearly at all times to ensure you gain unrestricted access during the event.
Registration open hours
Oct 24: 11:30am - 5:30pm
Oct 25: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Oct 26: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Denver International Airport is approximately 22 miles from the hotel and takes between 25 to 40 minutes driving time, depending on the time of day.
- Exit the airport on Pena Boulevard Drive 10 miles to I-70 west
- Drive on I-70 west 7 miles to Colorado Boulevard (exit 276B)
- Turn left on Colorado Boulevard
- Drive south on Colorado Boulevard 2.3 miles to 17th Avenue and turn right
- Drive west on 17th Avenue 2.5 miles (Note: As York street is crossed, 17th Avenue becomes 18th Avenue)
- Continue heading west on 18th Avenue to Tremont Street
- Veer left on Tremont Street. The front entrance of The Brown Palace Hotel will be on the left
From Denver International Airport (DEN) to Denver Union Station, a $10.50 airport fare (each way) will get you to and from The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa in 37 minutes. A Line trains depart every 30 minutes.
With Union Station in LoDo being only a 7-minute cab ride, 15 minute free MallRide down 16th Street Mall, or a 20 minute walk from The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa, a stay with us has never been more accessible.
Overnight valet parking is available in The Brown Palace motor lobby for $52 per night. 0-6 Hours – $20 6+ Hours – $39 Overnight – $52
Contact and assistance
We are here to help with any questions, issues or concerns you may have. Should you have any specific questions or requirements then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team.